Background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quiet night

So, it's midnight.  I guess that means that it is technically my birthday.  Birthdays have always been just another day, but this year it's a whole different type of different.  I am so blessed to be able to spend the day doing normal stuff.  Get up and go to my work, come home to my family, take the little people out to Brownie's.  As long as I have their love and respect... what more do I need?  I think that's all that really matters.
Today was a beautiful day.  It was warm, but not like our typical Florida hot & so humid you can't breathe.  I actually kept the windows opened on my drive home, and we had a beautiful breeze that carried through the car when I stopped.  It was quite lovely.  And the tree above my store has dropped so many flowers that it looked like snow.  How amazing is that???
Well, I suppose I should go to bed.  It is late, and I do have to be up early.  I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the important things in life.  My son wants desperately to get me something.  He agreed that extra hugs would be sufficient.  :)  That's all I need!  Truly, I am so blessed.  I have so much love in my life.  I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment