Background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just another day

Well, yesterday brought the school calling for us to go pick up Emily at school since she had just thrown up in class.  Hooray.  She thinks that it was bad yogurt, I'm wondering if it was from her sinuses draining.  Of course, I was with a customer at work at the time & I couldn't ask the nurse if it was mucus.  That was the only time she threw up yesterday... today she seemed fine, but now her damn cough is deepening.  She's starting to sound bronchial to me.  Not going to panic... not going to stress...  Things will be resolved. 
Kevin is at his sword fighting class tonight, & since I took a little catnap I feel grumpy.  Like, if I could just have some QUIET TIME I'd be fine.  Nope.  My oldest and youngest are in full babble mode.   Don't get me wrong- I fully appreciate the fact that both talk to us a lot.  I want to know what's going on!  However, there are days when it is simply too much.  Tonight is one of those where almost every word that I've read or typed has been interrupted by one of them babbling.  Off to kill people in my video game.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment