Background

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Most of the time I am such a positive person.  I truly do try to stop and take a few minutes to smell the flowers or even just the breeze, to enjoy the feel of the breeze, to find as much good as I can to enjoy this roller coaster ride that we call life.  This week, between Kevin losing his job and not having another yet, worrying about the future more than I probably should, Emily being sick on Monday, having her arthritis flare, her throwing up on Thursday, what more could go wrong, right?  Well, I awoke with a migraine that would not go away until about 3PM today, (praise God for giving me enough migraines to know how to work through them now) and tonight Zachary pushed Em and she landed on her wrist.  She can move it now, but we had a good hour where I wondered if she broke it.  Her wrists and hands are the most affected by her arthritis, so yeah, great.  Now a few minutes ago she tells me "Mom, my chest is itchy."  I look, and it looks like she's got a rash.  Seriously?????????  Wth?????   I am very strong.  God has blessed me with very big shoulders, and given me enough stress in the last 3 years to be able to handle almost anything, but come on!  How much in one week?  Right now I really just want to get away for a while, but I can't cuz Kevin left as soon as I got home from work for a little party at his martial arts class.  I'm at my whits end enough to just really want to cry for a bit.  Sadly, I don't think I could, and I don't think it would help much, but the desire is still there.  Not to mention I would love to have a tantrum.  Just a "No, cuz I don't want to " kind of breakdown.  Sadly, I couldn't do that either.  So, I guess I'll just go kill people in my video game in a minute or 2 instead.  I guess that will have to do.  I just had to vent.  This is why I blog.  Like I said... we have crazy stuff happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment