Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So quiet

It's so weird here without Emily.  Yes, Zachary does talk a lot, & Ashley often does, too, but I think that everyone is feeling just off a bit with her gone.  Tomorrow afternoon I will call the camp and find out how things went at the clinic, how her ANC was, & if she got her Enbrel or Prednisone or maybe the Salumetrol?   I feel horrible that I won't be there to hold her for any of it, but I know she's in good hands.  She's amazing. 

I pour so much love into that girl.  I spend so much time researching her diseases & meds, & advocating in different ways.  I'm always thinking about which med we need to do today, or on rare occasions which one we forgot yesterday!  There's a hole in my heart when she's not here, & I find myself still thinking of the same things.  I am absolutely sure that she is having the time of her life and she will be fine!  But that doesn't stop me from missing her like crazy.  Only a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment